Izumi's trial

Slowly I wake up. As my view wanders around, I see nothing else then all the days before. The cell is cold and empty, around 4x4 m. Only furniture are the chains which hold me and a stained mattress in a corner. Nothing else. There isn't even a window. I could be anywhere in the world. How long am I here? A week? It was after training. They stunned me on the street, dragged me in a car – and put me in a nightmare.

The door creaks as it is opened. The big, dark-haired one enters. He grabs my hair to look into my face and grins. I become sick. He turns to the door.

„He is awake again.“ Two others appear. They look similar, in spite of their different hair color. The blonde steps in fast, the smaller one with brown hair leans lazy against the doorframe. „Fine fine. Release him Kurauchi. If he is so nice to give us his attention, we should reward him for it.“ The big one opens the handcuffs. I collapse immediately.

The last days – without enough food or water, abused - take their tribute. He catches me and carries me to the mattress. I try to fight as he holds my hands above my head. This resistance amuse him and the others. The blonde – they call him Hirose- bows over me and strokes my chest. His mocking grin widens as I protest and try to turn away. Much to weak. He press me on my back and rubs now with both hands over my torso. Plays with my nipples. Strokes my belly. Back to my chest where he enjoys every inch of suntanned skin. „Confess, that you like it. We had no guest until now who fought so stubborn. You seem to like it to submit.“ He kisses me brutal and press a hand between my legs. His fingers stroke short over my manhood, then they press raw into my body. I paint heavily out of pain and anger. He seems to enjoy it and opens his zipper. He is already hard, greedy for my body. The blond puts my legs over his shoulders and enters me with a deep thrust. It hurts so much, I can't help but scream out of pain. The other two kneel beside us. They hold me down, stimulate their pal and amuse themselves gorgeous. The thrusts hurt, my body is rocked up and forth, I feel sweat run over my thighs. He licks my shoulder before he bites in it. Deep. More pain. He kisses like in trance the blood from the bite as he deeper and more violent thrusts into me.

Suddenly, the blonde groans loud and claws into my shoulders. I feel wet heat in me. The first ...

He releases me. „The next, please.“ The smaller one stands already behind him. He turns me rude around and puts a wire around my neck, pulls rough on it. „Up! Come on, go up!“ Unsure, I rise on my knees, the loop is tense around my neck, I can barely breathe. The bulge in his trousers is obvious, he also opens only his zipper and press his cook in my throat. One hand straightens the wire, the other hand digs in my hair, urges me to move faster, presses me tighter to him, deeper. He pants heavily, thrusts deep in my mouth, suffocates me nearly. Luckily, he doesn't need long. His semen is bitter, I cough and gasp for air as soon as he let go. „You are to impatient, Akihito. You would got much more fun, if you take more time.“

He drags the wire a last time. „He is just too cute, this little soccer-player. I always was convinced that this boys are a lot of fun.“

He loses the wire from my neck. The second ...

The big one just press me down on my knees and enters me from behind. It is cruel, he forces himself into me, creating space where is none. Or not enough. I scream. It encourages him. His hands roam over my shoulders, press my upper part tight on his. I feel his breath in my ear, he inquires it with his tongue, bites my earlobe. One of his hands is at my throat, a finger play with my lips. Hirose is watching him while he tears my body apart. He seems to enjoy Kurauchi's passion. Or does he enjoy the pain on my face? I can't tell ...

Finally, the big one gasps loud and kiss my neck as he practically overflows me. The last ...

Normally, they chain me now and go away. Not this time. The blonde smiles wickedly. „We are bad hosts, aren't we? So much fun for us and none for you. We'll change that ....“

 The big one lifts me up, he kneels behind me, holding my arms back. The blonde is between my spread legs, he touches the velvet skin of my inner thighs, strokes it, his hand wanders slowly upwards. Akihito touches my belly, rubs and teases my nibbles until they are hard little brown buds. In between, the blonde reach my hardness. He closes his hand around it and starts to stroke faster. „No!“ Passion rises, I twist desperately, trying to prevent the inevitable. „NO!!“ Suddenly, I rear up, orgasm clashes on me. My whole body shakes like a leaf, a deep breathe, a heavy wave runs over me. It is over.

Head bowed, I feel humiliated. My body hurts, Blood flows not only from my shoulder but also over my thighs. Hot tears are in my eyes, a nearly inhuman strain is needed not to cry.

The big one pulls me up and bows my head behind. Hirose stands in front of me. He strokes my neck and lips, finally he kisses me surprisingly tender. „You are hardheaded. All anyone else could do after two days was whimpering and begging, but you keep yourself brave and proud. Hmm- a week is your limit. If we can't break someone in this time, he wins – it is a game after all.“ „A game !?! A fucking game?“ Anger rises in me, I nearly can't speak out of rage. „It is no game to be raped and tortured. You are some damned sadists! Swine!“

The blonde slaps me only to caress my face afterwards again. „As I say, you are a thickhead ... I will keep you in good memory. Clean him up, Kurauchi.“ The other two leave. The big one chains me on and leaves the cell shortly. He carries supplies when he returns. Among them a bucket with warm water, which he pours over my head. With a sponge, he cleans blood and sperm from my body and checks the different injuries. The bites are carefully disinfect, cuts and bruises are only bandaged.  He seems to have practice with that.

Finally, I am alone again. As the pain in my body lessens I feel how hungry I am – and thirsty. I have no hope for my future. This Sadists are so pervert, I am sure, they will kill me. During the last months several bodies of young men have been found in the country, cruel mutilated. Now I know how they died and who did this to them.

The Blonde enters the cell, followed by the big one. He seems to be his shadow, I never saw the Blonde without him. He puts a cup with water on my lips, I drink slowly. It comforts.

The Blonde bows his mouth to my ear. „Your Stubbornness saves your live. I am glad, that you won this game, you have been really .... – sweet.“ He licks my ear. „I would have regret to destroy such a pretty proud little jewel. I'd love to take you if we meet ever again. And your fun is guaranteed, I really enjoyed you. Or would you like to stay now?“ My eyes burn again. In spite of the water my mouth is still dry, I barely manage to spit on him. He just laughs and wipes it of. „It was just an idea – a pity, really.“

Again he caress my cheek, grabs my face with both hands and bruises my lips. His tongue plays in my mouth, I learned painfully not to bite. He kisses me again, more tender this time. „Stretch his arm.“ The big one binds my arm with his belt and stretches it. The blonde forces a needle in it. The big one holds me, last thing I feel is someone kissing my forehead.

Birds sing. I awake in a bed, carefully covered. The situation is so unreal, I need a few moments until I realize that I am in my Apartment.

My injuries are carefully bandaged, my body doesn't hurt that much anymore. Even the wrists are cared for.

My clothes lay folded on a chair, the sport bag stands on side of it.

Beside the bed lays an envelope. As I open it, money shows, more than I have ever seen at once before.

A sob shakes my body. It comes from very deep inside.

I don't hold back the tears now as they flow over my cheeks and cry until sleep embraces me.

 

-End -